Please note, this OEL/ADE monograph also applies to alendronate sodium (CAS RN 121268-17-5). Also known as alendronate, is indicated to treat various forms of osteoporosis and Paget’s disease. Alendronic acid is a bisphosphonate that binds to bone hydroxyapatite and inhibits osteoclast-mediated bone resorption. At the cellular level, it shows localization to sites of bone resorption and inhibits osteoclast resorption and activity. Alendronic acid does not interfere with osteoclast recruitment to attachment.
Why do you need a Alendronic acid monograph?
Superior Toxicology and Wellness’s monographs are a cost-effective and convenient way to meet the requirements for PDEs (ADEs)
- The numerical OEL and control band assignment needed to determine the level of required engineering controls and personal protective equipment
- A listing of all cited references utilized in the derivation of the OEL and ADE
- An expert review and discussion with respect to the critical endpoints of concern, the rationale for the choice of endpoints, and dose that is to be used in the derivation of the ADE (PDE), as required by the EMA’s Guideline on setting health-based exposure limits for use in risk identification in the manufacture of different medicinal products in shared facilities
Benefits of Superior Toxicology and Wellness monographs:
- Full drug documentation. The report consists of 10-12 pages in length, with calculations and cited references.
- Quick delivery! 24-48 hours of purchase. Sometimes even an instant download.
- Save money. Similar reports will cost you potentially 5-12 times more.
- Search our other reports!