Your team is maxed out… what’s next???
Why does Superior Toxicology exist? The answer to this question is simple. We exist to provide a world-class service to our clients and allow them to regain time in their day to work on other priorities. Superior Toxicology can help their clients be more efficient, accomplish more, and solve problems all at an extreme value for the organization. Superior Toxicology is a customer service driven organization that proves itself with every project, every task, every deadline and every satisfied client.
Every pharmaceutical or biotechnology company asks way more of each employee than there is time to provide. This exact situation is why Superior Toxicology exists and can help. We can take tasks and projects off your desk and give you more time in your day.
These projects can be in support of product development with stability degradation issues. Superior Toxicology has provided many analyses and justification of related products that develop in stability samples over time. Having this option in place for your company provides a layer of confidence that when stability issues arise, there is a plan to deal with it already in place. Superior Toxicology should be that plan for your company.
These projects can be in support of manufacturing with product contamination analyses and justifications. Raw materials, especially active pharmaceutical ingredients, can be expensive. Accidents and mishaps occur in a manufacturing setting and when they do, it is always good to have a process in place to handle these situations. Superior Toxicology has provided many justifications following contamination of product batches with foreign materials so that the batch can be saved. Having this option in place for your company provides a layer of confidence that when contamination issues arise, there is a plan to deal with it already in place. Superior Toxicology should be that plan for your company.
SCIENTIST HAVE FAMILIES TOO!
Because there are always more tasks in a day than time, I have included this summary of tips to maintain productivity for scientists. The link to the full article is https://www.stemcell.com/efficient-research/productive-habits?utm_source=thescientist&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=csi_efficientf20&utm_content=contests&_hsenc=p2ANqtz–dRg0ec5gzhqbIy7EmXM3fsyv6zkUcaUJyrA-sFq7WP1YhXOeieL3ai5wvMcsa94N3tccsbQXULwwvSPbOz6oYo8K0Yg&_hsmi=78007850.
Nine Habits of a Highly Productive Scientist
Here are nine tips that may or may not work for everyone but even if one does, it is a start.
- Start Early. Beware! Time goes by fast, and you may be even more busy later than you are now.
- Plan ahead. Making a to-do list on a regular basis is one of the most effective ways to increase your productivity, review it, and adjust your plans for the following day.
- Start with the Task You Do Not Want to Do. This ensures you make progress.
- Finish What You Start. Incomplete tasks can linger in your mind and cause unnecessary stress.
- Set Goals and Reward Yourself. Working towards a goal can keep you motivated and productive. Rewards, even small ones, will positively reinforce your productivity.
Get in the habit of setting SMART goals:
- What exactly do you want to accomplish?
- How do you specifically measure success?
- Do you believe you can achieve it?
- Is it possible to achieve?
- Time-sensitive. When is the deadline?
- Find an Accountability Partner. Someone to keep score on progress. Don’t let them down!
- Let go of less important tasks and ask for help.
Help can come from Superior Toxicology on many tasks that are currently sitting on your desk.
- Limit Distractions. Manage phones and email. Use headphones if necessary for noise.
- Take Care of Yourself. Working harder and longer hours leads to mental fatigue, and even a burn out.
Longer hours don’t equal better results. These habits may help you tackle your workload more efficiently. Make new habits stick by focusing on one habit at a time, setting reminders, and rewarding yourself for following through.
One habit that you need to get into your routine is carving out tasks that Superior Toxicology can do for you and give you time. Time is the most valuable resource. Let Superior Toxicology give time back to you by taking some tasks off your plate.
Drop us a line through the contact form with any questions or comments or suggestions about what you need help with and how we can help.
We look forward to hearing from you soon on how we can help assist your company.